Your security and privacy are really important to us. Especially when it comes to video calls with partners, clients etc. Be assured, your data is safe with us
- eyeson is built on rock solid encryption technologies. All connections on our websites, services and apps are SSL/TLS encrypted (transport layer security) or in case of audio/video-streams protected by DTLS/SRTP (secure real-time protocol).
- When the recording feature is activated, the recorded audio/video data and content is highly protected.
- All user data and contents are hosted in high-secure European data centers and cloud services, certified for information security management systems and fulfilling the EU GDPR.
- For live video and audio processing different cloud hosting providers can be used optionally - e.g. Amazon, Azure, Alibaba, Google, Interoute can be used also in locations outside the EU. Per default Amazon AWS is used in Europe.
- Live video and audio data and content shared live is processed based on the data center closest to the location of the majority of users accessing an instance. These services are only used during an active live video connection and are shut down immediately after usage. Moreover, the server instances are deleted immediately after usage.
- When you use eyeson with the Facebook and YouTube live streaming features, you need to connect with your own Google or Facebook account in order to keep the transmitted data in your own hands and take care of your privacy on these 3rd party platforms. Use live streaming features to 3rd party platforms responsible and do live streaming only if all participants agree to do so.
Do you need any other information? Fell free to contact us! We are happy to help!